Friday, December 5, 2014

Hello World

Hello out there,

Our first Vintage Venue blogspot post.

My husband John and I found this amazing 2,500 sq ft warehouse to start Vintage Venue. Why a warehouse? We really didn't want a brick and mortar place...we were looking for something more industrial, more of a Loft atmosphere. So when we walked into this place...Hello, you had me at large steel beams with two skylights AND the front of the warehouse has a storefront look with an adorable awning!!! 

We have been in business for almost 4 months now! Are we new to owning a business.... Do we know what we are doing....is it stressful? We have been asked these and several other questions along our 4 month journey. 

No, we are not new to owning a business, we used to have a computer business many years ago in CA., so I would say yes we do know what we are doing. 

Stressful? Is being awake late at night planning events, choosing different advertising venues, balancing family, home and business considered stressful? If so than yes I guess it's stressful.

Don't get me wrong.... I am not complaining. Starting a business is like having a new baby in the family BUT you learn to adjust and go with the flow.

Like my husband John always tells me...."if you're not having fun don't do it". His pretty savvy about these things.

Life is good...
Sylvia


No comments:

Post a Comment