Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Deconstructed couch

Happy New Year!!

I wanted to share with you this beautiful Victorian couch I bought yesterday!  I forgot to show you a before picture but trust me when I tell you that the seat area was BAD! The vinyl and foam has been removed. So now I have a deconstructed couch in the work area of Vintage Venue.


 Both arm rests also need some TLC....


I'm not sure how I will proceed, maybe covering the torn areas with more vinyl?? Just not sure yet....
The good news is that this baby will get painted with Vintage Market & Design® furniture Paint!
Stay tuned for more on this beauty....
                                   Be safe this New Years Eve!

                                                  Life is Good....
                                                     Sylvia

P.S. check out my other blog called My Trinkets.

No comments:

Post a Comment