Monday, January 5, 2015

Pickin' on Monday

Today, Monday is my day off! I spent some time running errands but mostly did some pickin' for VV. I found some really cool treasures which you will see in the shop soon!


Look at this beauty that came home with me! 
I love, love, love art deco furniture and if you
have ever visited the warehouse you will see that we have

a wide selection of these beautiful pieces of furniture!


Not to paint!!
There is no way I would paint this vintage piece of art....
I know someone out in vintage land will love this dresser as is!
I wish you could see the Burl wood up close, it speaks classic beauty, true art, true craftsmanship!


We are very excited to start the New Year with a bang, lots of
fun events coming our way.

Life is good,
Sylvia

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sylvia, what a treasure!!! Wow! I'm so happy for lucky you!!!
    Happy New year and all my best
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elisabeth and Happy New Year to you too.

      Delete