Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Just Say No!

Why can't I pass up on a beautiful piece of vintage furniture?
Especially one that need severe TLC???
Friends of mine owned this beauty and when they realized the repairs that needed to be done, they sold it to me!!

Yea, I hear what you're thinking....
 Because I thought the same thing!!
Just Say No to more projects!!!
Say NO especially if they involve hubby doing some of the repairs!!!

BUT how could I pass up on this beauty? 
Shhhh, please don't tell anyone but I am a sucker for Art Deco!
 I fall for those flirty lines and curvy  sides every time...
I was going to take a picture of the whole intact dresser but
As I pulled out the drawers some of the drawer guides were
coming apart and now I can't put the drawers back in.😕

The cleaning process begins today....stay tuned!

Life is Good,

No comments:

Post a Comment