Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Collecting...

Collecting...

We have several collections going on in our house...
I say we because my husband John recently started
collecting vintage guitars. 

Here are a few collections that my heart go pitter patter...

Vintage Chintz dishes...
I have these hanging in my bedroom wall.



Beings that I am the only female in our home,
anything girly like these sweet little ballerinas...



OK these dishes are not so girly but they are blue!
Yes, love them blue and white dishes especially 
these ones!!
Also hanging on my wall but in the living room.



Love, love, love vintage garden decor...
This is what my garden looked like BEFORE
Vintage Venue....trust me
you do not want to see the garden now...haha


Another great find was this plastic (Lucite?) mosaic table top...
what a sweet find!!
This beauty sits on top of my side table in the living room...


I could go on and on with my collections...but I would
love to hear what you collect!

Life is Good...
Sylvia

www.avintagevenue.com
www.vintagevenuerockledge.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/vintagevenuerockledge

No comments:

Post a Comment