Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Happy Birthday

Hope you all had a great Valentines Day.
John and I went out to dinner than went to see
50 Shades of Grey. 

Our youngest son Brandon turned
15 years old today so we celebrated at Kelsey's...
Good food!

I still can't seem to shake this cold, today
was a struggle....all I wanted to do was sleep!!!

I have been rearranging at VV...we have the best
dealers...all are unique and eclectic in their style.
Here are some random pictures.....
enjoy!
 










Life is Good...
Sylvia
www.avintagevenue.com
FB.... vintagevenuerockledge
Instagram.. avintagevenue rockledge


1 comment:

  1. Your store looks wonderful!!! What did you think of 50 Shades Of Grey...I thought it was kind of a nothing show? Of course it did have our attention lol!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete