Thursday, March 10, 2016

Chunky legs and Flea Market

Happy Thursday Friends!
We are super excited today,
our son got his driver's license today!
No more Mom taxi...right?☺...ha-ha

Here are a few pieces that just came in
within the last couple of days.

I have been drooling over this beauty! 
In great shape, super heavy and I know
would look great in my house. JK 💜



Yep, this is the matching Hutch!
Love?
I do!!!


Okay, the dining room table is Gorgeous
and in great shape!
It comes with 4 dining room chairs
and glass top!
Wowsers!!
 💜 them chunky legs on all 3 pieces.


This here beauty was finished yesterday.
I used Lace, Brown Ochre Wax and Satin Clear Cote.
All by Vintage Market And Design Furniture Paint.


Another beauty in the store is this
darling dresser/cabinet. I
love that this can also be used at a Vanity!!

Our Spring Indoor Vintage Sale
and
Flea Market is this coming Saturday friends!
Remember.... the early bird gets the worm!!

Life is Good...
Sylvia



No comments:

Post a Comment